Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MAKE SOME MONEY BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS

MAKE SOME MONEY BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS

I may not be a millionaire by cash but I know I am, as far as information on how to make money online is concerned as a Nigerian. I will not bother you with hypes, but the bitter truth I know is that it is not easy to make money online as a newbie in Nigeria. This problem is not your fault, neither is it mine. One typical scenario is that the best and simplest systems to make cool cash online are either run in such a way it would be difficult for a Nigerian to participate( as in the case of paypal to process payment) or you are not granted an access into the programme due to geographical reasons.

Enough of all this trash, as I am about to show you some free ways you can make some money before the end of this year and after so to at least achieve something for this year. You might have been introduced to so many systems just like me too but all to no success. The story is always the same. I am not even ready to introduce a system to you but only to show and teach you some simple techniques that have earned me some money for quite some times online now. I will not say you should follow it as that does not affect me in any way and does not stop my income. I will show you some free ways to make money on net and stop the long sitting in café on daily basis with nothing to show for it. To God who made me, I am happy that I am working from home with my free internet facility on my laptop. I am even more than fulfilled when I make money legally without much stress. I have freedom.

Your own side of the story can change too only if you are ready. I will give you all this (only if you want). All these are what I am sure can make any Nigerian at least to be financially free. Anyway, you may not become a millionaire in months, but trust me, you would be happier.

1. I will give you the software to browse the internet free from the comfort of your house. I will simply say it is real because this is what I am using right now on my system.
2. I will show you how to open a paypal account as a Nigerian and earn your money life and direct.
3. I will show you how to print recharge cards legally with just your e-mail and little money. You would want to slap yourself for not to have known about this for long. I am doing it and I am happy. I make free money every blessed day.
4. I will give you the direct links of more than 30 websites where you can take survey, read email, etc and earn free money as a Nigerian online. The registration is free. This makes me some few free dollars on daily basis.
5. How to trade in the forex market successfully even if you have never made a dime before.
6. Where and how to get cheap laptops, cars and co for business and personal use.
7. How to understand and invest in hyip. You loose because you don’t know how to go about it. Everything in this life needs little training or enlightenment.

I think this is enough. The above are just few of the ways I have earned money online for this year. Some other paid international programmes are also available but only on request.

So if you wish to get all this money making secrets, just send mail containing your details to bizonnet@yahoo.co.uk or send an sms to 08054749648.

Give your life some vitamins for the little it remains in this year and start the New Year afresh with the grace of God.

See you.

T. Ibraheem
08054749648
www.brighty3k.blogspot.com

No comments: